Tubular Handrail Standards
- Comprehensive and flexible system of industrial handrailing.
- Typical applications: Roof edges, Mezzanine Floors, Staircases etc.
- Galvanised, Self Colour (mild steel) and stainless steel finishes available
- To suit 33.7mm, 42.4mm and 48.3mm rails depending on application.
- Can be manufactured to customer's specifications.
IPM Fittings supply this industrial handrail system to many industries for use in a multitude of environments.
The system consists of "Ball" type handrail posts which, when used in conjunction with tubing, forms a complete handrail / guardrail construction. Once the rails have been passed through the 'ball', the rails are locked into position by way of a grub-screw with an allen key.
Different post diameters, wall thickness and spacing with a variety of base types mean that the majority of loading requirements are met.
The system is easily erected/dismantled in small sections and can be "tailored" to suit many applications.
Associated Handrailing Products
Toe Board Adaptor Fittings
For Connecting Kick Plates to Handrail Stanchions
Contact our Sales Department Today on (020) 8666 0158 for a Competitive Quotation
Key Clamps | RotaClamps | Scaffold Fittings | Weldable Elbows | Galvanised Tube |Tube Protection Padding | Key Clamp Handrail Kits | Ball Stanchion Handrailing |Expanda Lock Splice Tube Connectors | Gate Hinge Assembly |