Expandalock™ Internal Expanding Splice Connectors
Tube Connectors For Handrailing
As Easy as 1, 2, 3!!
- Available to suit 33.7mm (25mm Nominal Bore) and 42.4mm (32NB) Handrailing
- No Drilling or welding required
- Virtually a seamless connection
- Does not impede the user's hand.
Expanda Lock™ - Expanding Handrail / Tube Connector
Manufactured from steel strip and galvanised after manufacture, the IPM Expanda Lock™ is optimised for use with standard BS 1387 (EN 10255), medium wall, plain ended tubing.
The IPM Fittings’ Expanda Lock™ Internal Expanding Tube Connector is available to suit the most popular sizes of handrailing tube and can be used in conjunction with a number of systems such as IPM ‘Key’ Clamps, Ball Stanchion Guardrails or bespoke fabrication of handrails for strong butt joint connections.
- There is no requirement for any drilling, welding or threading.
- Connections are made simple with only an allen key required!
- The Expanda Lock™ is also suited to handrail applications which are required to conform to the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) as, through its use, the user’s hand is not impeded by any fitting enabling a smooth continuous rail.
- Aethetically superior tube connections from IPM Fittings!
Contact our Sales Department Today on (020) 8666 0158 for a Competitive Quotation
Key Clamps | RotaClamps | Scaffold Fittings | Weldable Elbows | Galvanised Tube |Tube Protection Padding | Key Clamp Handrail Kits | Ball Stanchion Handrailing |Expanda Lock Splice Tube Connectors | Gate Hinge Assembly |